skip to Main Content

Contador de Estórias tinto

Península de Setúbal

13.56 

Did you know that the eagle-owl you see on this bottle’s label has existed for more than 250 thousand years? But, there’s more: fossils from this species have been discovered in Portugal.

To a large extent, they live after the sun goes down and are the largest nocturnal bird of prey on the planet.

Ok, so now we’ve had our National Geographic moment, let’s get onto the wine, which is what we’re here for.

This Contador de Estórias (Storyteller) comes from a magnificent region capable of incredible wines, Palmela. Here, temperatures vary between 11°C in January and 28°C in August. A land with little rainfall, giving it desirable characteristics for wine-producing.

The stories this wine will get you to tell will, for sure, be part of the story of your life forever.

The unique blend of Touriga Nacional, Petit Verdot and Syrah produces a wine that is difficult to forget, silky, and owner of an involving ripe fruit aroma.
It’s so easy to drink that you won’t even notice the bottle going dry so quickly.

It’s a great wine to accompany a great red meat dish, game meats, and cheeses (of course).

Manzwine was born when André Manz and his family moved to the small Cheleiros village, Mafra, in 2014.
Time passed, the personal project grew (a lot) and today has production in Cheleiros (Lisbon Region), on the Setúbal Peninsula and in the Douro Region. The wine is exported to 26 different countries. What a ride. What a wine.

All that’s missing is your opinion—that and trying the Healthy Beef recipe on the back of this card.

From our side, we’ll be waiting for you to tell us the story this Storyteller helped you tell when you opened it.

Cheers from your friends at Wome.

Cheers!

Description

Contador de Estórias is a wine that seeks to portray the Setúbal Peninsula terroir. This region offers unique maturation conditions for powerful wines, but maintains the freshness and natural acidity necessary for a gastronomic wine. Being a modern wine region, we chose to use 2 French grape varieties along with Touriga Nacional.

Harvest year: 2019
Varieties: 30% Touriga Nacional, 60% Syrah and 10% Petit Verdot
Oenologist: Jaime Quendera
Soil: Arenaceous
Climate: Continental Mediterranean

Winemaking Process: Fermentation in stainless steel vats with extended skin maturation for 3 weeks. Aged 30% in French and American oak barrels and the remaining 70% in stainless steel vats for 12 months.
Colour: Concentrated garnet
Aroma: Mature dark fruit, spices and some leather.
Mouth: A wine with a voluminous body and good acidity, tannins are present but elegant. Long and persistent finish.

Gastronomy: Accompanies red meat dishes, game and cheeses. Should be served between 17°C and 18°C.

Technical Information

Álcool: 16%
Acidez Total: 5,4 g/L
pH: 3,7
Açúcares totais: 2,5 g/L

Recipe

Healthy Beef

Customer reviews

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Leave a customer review

Customer reviews

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Leave a customer review

COMO FUNCIONA

Your wine at home

A ESCOLHA

Nós escolhemos o vinho com a ajuda dos nossos especialistas.

A ENTREGA

Tu escolhes o local onde queres que o vinho te seja entregue. Em casa, no trabalho, na casa de férias ou de um amigo.

A PROVA

Guardamos o melhor para o fim: a prova. Delicia-te com a escolha que preparámos para ti, diverte-te e… repete tudo outra vez.

Back To Top
TEM IDADE LEGAL PARA O CONSUMO DE BEBIDAS ALCOÓLICAS? Para aceder a esta página deve ter idade legal para o consumo de bebidas alcoólicas, de acordo com os termos legais do seu país.
Cart